Roundup of Knots, Resources and Tutorials. I love using knots in jewelry, home decor, drawer pulls etc… You can make anything out decorative knots and the supplies are usually incredibly cheap - rope. For lots more knot DIYs go here: truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/tagged/knots
- DIY Turks Head Knot or the Woggle Knot from one of my favorite knot tying sites animatedknots.com. They have animated slow step by step directions or a video.
- Knockoff Anthropologie Dip Dyed Knot Necklace Tutorial from inspiration & realisation. This necklace uses the 4 Head Bight Turks Head Knot.
- DIY Celitc Knot Mat from animatedknots.com.
- Celtic Knot Hair Style from Twist Me Pretty.
- Loose Celtic Knot Necklace from Las Manualidades.
- Carrick Bend Mat from animatedknots.com.
- Cheap and Easy Knot Earrings Tutorial from Ohoh Blog here. Instructions and a link are given for the Monkey’s Fist Knot and the Keyhole knot.
- Chinese Button Knot by Mike Green.
- Try this: Spool Knitted Double Flat Button Knot and Carrick Mat Knot from what remains now.
Did you know we’re kicking off #nyfw with a fashion book giveaway with @laurencekingpub?! Head to our FACEBOOK page and like the post with this pic and leave a comment. One lucky winner will win all these books! #facebookgiveaway #dontenterhere